This blog tracks Australian news and research relating to speeding, speed cameras, road safety and related technologies including; insurance telematics and intelligent speed adaptation (ISA).

No more speeding tickets -SpeedAlert-Live the free app that protects your driving license from the risks of unintentional speeding. Download it for free at www.speedalertlive.com

Monday, April 4, 2011

Progressive (USA) some customers save over 50% with Pay How You Drive insurance

Off the back of Progressive's Pay How You Drive insurance roll out online forums and discussion groups are full of happy customers sharing stories of their big savings

"I was amazed too! I just switched and did the name your price and got the snapshot. My ins went from $140.00 a month to 68.72 could not believe it! I only drive to bring my DD to school 2 days a week. Sooooo happy!"

https://www.mytotalmoneymakeover.com/modules/fusetalk3/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=9&threadid=329935

No comments:

Post a Comment